Bauerfeind’s AchilloTrain® Pro braces and supports stabilise your muscles and tendons and deliver a soothing massage effect to reduce chronic pain, irritation and inflammation in the Achilles heel.
Stability and freedom of movement
AchilloTrain® Pro braces use a therapeutic combination of stabilisation and gentle compression during movement. A special pad insert stimulates the tissue above the heel. On the left and right sides, two additional wings stimulate the upper third of the tendon where it connects with the muscle.
Gentle on the skin and comfortable
AchilloTrain® Pro braces conform to the shape of your body, making it easy to put on and take off. They can be worn on the right or the left foot. The breathable knit material draws moisture away from your skin for full comfort. The soft support is extra-long to protect the upper area of the foot, relieving stress and pain.
Help heal your heel
If you have chronic Achilles heel pain, get relief with Bauerfeind’s AchilloTrain® Pro braces and supports.
- Pressure-reduced edges – Ensures comfortable fit without constricting movement, bunching or slipping. Improves circulation.
- Longer length – Sits higher up the calf and supports the upper muscles, tendons, joints and nerve endings.
- Winged massaging inserts – The upper third tendon and area where the muscle meets the tendon, as well as nerve endings, are stimulated by two wing-like massaging inserts.
- High elasticity – Makes the support easy to put on and take off.
- Stretchy knit material – Conforms to the natural shape of your body. The breathable fabric draws sweat away from your skin and is machine-washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.
- Achilles pain
- Achilles swelling
- Achilles tendonitis
- Achilles tendinitis
- Heel pain
- Heel swelling
- Pump bump
- Heel bursitis
- Haglund’s deformity