Bauerfeind’s MalleoTrain® S Open Heel ankle braces provides increased ankle stability and security during barefoot movements.
Stabilise against twisting
The MalleoTrain® S Open Heel support stabilises against lateral twisting to give your ankle more security. The ankle joint is supported in all directions thanks to a three-level strap system. The ankle is stabilised without constricting movement.
The knit brace has a light, beneficial compression effect that gently massages with every movement. This stimulates blood circulation and reduces swelling. The brace is made of soft knit material that is machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.
Ideal for barefoot sports
The open heel improves ground contact during barefoot exercises and sports. Ankle stability and proper contact with the ground are especially important for barefoot athletics like dancing, martial arts, gymnastics and yoga.
Stay in the game
Don’t give up your favourite barefoot sports or activities. Get stability and comfort for your ankle, with MalleoTrain® S Open heel braces and supports by Bauerfeind.
- Reduced pressure at the edges – Prevents constriction.
- Anatomically fitted – Naturally conforms to your body for gentle compression that keeps your ankle in place and improves circulation.
- Open heel – Improved feeling of contact with the ground and less slippage.
- Figure 8 strap – Stabilises better than a tape bandage and is gentler on the skin.
- Knit fabric – Breathable material wicks sweat away from your body and is machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.