The SacroLoc® brace provides relief for sacroiliac joint pain. It assists with SI joint stability and relieves pressure on the pelvis and symphysis and, with its two-part visco-elastic cushion (pad), massages the sacroiliac joints. This stimulates circulation to help the healing process.
Ideal for the treatment of SI joint instabilities, SI joint arthritis, SI joint syndrome and SI joint pain.
A high quality, German made back brace designed for long use and active lifestyles.
Alleviate back discomfort
Joint and muscle problems in the pelvis and lower back can cause extreme pain in the back and sacroiliac area. Bauerfeind’s SacroLoc® braces and supports stabilise and relieve pressure where the pelvis and sacroiliac connect.
Massaging pain relief
With its two-part viscoelastic cushion pads, SacroLoc® massages trigger points around the sacroiliac joints, for soothing pain relief that also stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process.
Comfortable and customisable
You can adjust the amount of gentle pressure you want using the tension straps. SacroLoc® conforms to your body shape, so it’s not noticeable under clothing. Soft, breathable knit material ensures air can circulate to the skin for a cooling effect that keeps sweat away from your body.
Live pain free
Get the pain relief and mobility you need with the stabilising and massage effect produced by SacroLoc® braces and supports by Bauerfeind.
- Provides targeted pain relief using two friction pads which can be positioned precisely on the sacroiliac joints.
- Perfect fit during movement thanks to elastic mesh material and anatomical shape.
- Provides immediate relief for the pelvis and sacroiliac joints as a result of circular compression using individually adjustable tensioning straps.
- Easy to put on thanks to practical Velcro fastening with wide finger loops.
- Exceptional level of wearing comfort, even when sitting down, due to breathable mesh materials and low-profile fastening with soft edges.