Bauerfeind’s LumboTrain back braces and supports stabilise and massage the muscles of the lower back, while treating pain and tension with a comfortable breathable knit fabric.
Effective back pain relief with no side effects
Many people who suffer from chronic back pain continually reach for the painkillers. This can be harmful for their health. LumboTrain® braces help reduce back pain and improve mobility. A comfortable pad in the support provides a stimulating massage effect to the muscles of the lower back to help reduce tension and relieve pain.
Comfortable, adjustable support
Velcro fastenings and practical hand straps allow for easy application and adjustment, even for people with arthritis. Our soft knit fabric is breathable and skin-friendly, unlike Neoprene and other inferior materials. The stretchy, three-dimensional fabric automatically conforms to any body shape, so you get a natural fit. Soft edges at the outer brace will not dig in to your skin. Your LumboTrain® brace is machine washable in the gentle cycle, which helps the support maintain its elasticity and original fit.
Give your back a hand
Walk, sit, stand and run with the back support you need and avoid painful back tweaks with LumboTrain® back braces and supports by Bauerfeind.
- Pressure-reduced edge – Ensures a comfortable fit without constriction.
- No rigid parts – Does not cause the back or stomach muscles to weaken like rigid braces do. Soft, yet firm support provides stability but also allows full range of motion.
- Fastenings and hand-straps – Adjustable and easy to put on and take off, even for people with arthritis.
- Soft knit fabric – Breathable materials keeps moisture away from the body, exerts even pressure and adapts to your body shape.
- Three-dimensional Train active knit – Relieves and gently straightens the lumbar spine.
- Triangle cushion pad – Supports the back during movements, provides a massaging effect and relieves pain.
Mild herniated disc
Lumbar degeneration (mild)