The GenuTrain® S hinged knee brace provides reliable support for the knee thanks to the combination of joint side bars and an adjustable strap system. Designed for those who have already had medium to serious knee injuries and are seeking support for everyday use or during sporting activities.
Equipped with side hinges to prevent lateral movement, the GenuTrain S is ideal for the treatment of advanced Arthritis of knee, Rheumatoid arthritis, Bone on bone arthritis, Medial collateral ligament sprains (MCL), Lateral collateral ligament sprain (LCL), anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears and injuries, more advanced knee sprain, mild to moderate knee instabilities and advanced meniscus tears.
Extra support for added stability
Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain® S knee brace has an extra level of support using side bars and a knee cap insert to guide the knee’s movement while keeping the area stable. The knee is stabilised but your mobility is not affected.
Guides and massages
A viscoelastic padded ring keeps the kneecap centred. This produces a massage effect which activates the surrounding muscle tissue and stimulates circulation. The GenuTrain® S brace combines medical grade compression with a soothing massage effect to reduce swelling, irritation and pain. Your muscle control is improved and your knee receives more support. Give your knee the extra support it needs, with GenuTrain® S knee braces and supports by Bauerfeind.
- Three-dimensional fabric – Automatically conforms to the body’s natural shape for ideal fit and optimal joint stabilisation.
- Adjustable straps – Lets you control the amount of pressure for a better fit and right amount of support.
- Joint side bars – Straps connect directly to side bars for superior stability in the knee and surrounding area.
- Viscoelastic pads – Provides a massage effect during movement.
- Soft knit fabric – Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body.
- Reduced pressure at the edges – Prevents constriction.