Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain® P3 relieves pain and inflammation caused by misalignment of the kneecap and pain radiating from muscles, tendons and joints around the knees.
Frequently used by professional athletes and amateur sportspeople. The Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3 has enabled elite players, such as Dirk Nowitzki and Digby Ioane, to continue their playing career even with a chronic knee injury.
Comfortable, effective pain relief
The GenuTrain® P3 support offers gentle compression to the knee, providing a soothing massage effect while also reducing swelling and pain. P3 stands for “permanent patella protection” – because the GenuTrain® P3 protects the patella (kneecap) securely during every movement. The GenuTrain® P3 will also support your tight IT band, helping to relax the muscles on the outside of the thigh to relieve pain. The breathable knit contours to your body shape, to encase the knee perfectly, and adapts to every movement without slipping or constricting.
Improved kneecap control
GenuTrain® P3 braces and supports protect, secure and stabilise the kneecap during each and every movement. Together with a corrective strap, the integrated ring-shaped pad holds the kneecap securely in a natural, central position and prevents any unwanted drifting, while a second, wedge-shaped pad encourages relaxation of tight muscles in the outer thigh.
Less pain, more activity
GenuTrain® P3 braces and supports for misaligned kneecaps help you to maintain your active lifestyle free from knee pain.
- Muscle-relaxing pad – Reduces sideways pulling of the kneecap to further reduce pain and relax the muscles with soothing massage.
- Corrective guide – Stops your kneecap from drifting outward to relieve discomfort and help healing without loss of mobility.
- Patella cover – Counteracts the tilting of the patella.
- Corrective strap – can be individually adjusted for optimal kneecap control.
- Pad wing – Proximal extension as far as the vastus medialis muscle, and improved proprioception.
- Ring-shaped soft pad – Surrounds the kneecap to center it for stability.
- Wedge-shaped Hoffa soft pads – Two pressure points on the pad relieve strain on the area below the knee, which frequently causes pain.
Knee cap tracking problems (lateral tracking problems)
Knee cap dislocation (or subluxation)
Tight IT band
Patella femoral syndrome (or pain)