Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain® A3 knee braces and supports are designed especially for active seniors who need support for complex, chronic knee pain.
Stabilises and stimulates
Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain® A3 knee brace is designed for degenerative knee pain such as that caused by osteoarthritis. “A3” stands for Anti, Arthrosis, Algos, which means “against joint pain” in Latin. It is also beneficial for injuries or pain on the inside of the knee. The three-dimensional fabric is constructed to conform to the natural shape of the knee, so the knee is still mobile, but gets the stability it needs. The support has a pad inside that prevents the kneecap from slipping.
Effective and comfortable
A viscoelastic pad fits snugly against the knee and gives the joints and muscles a targeted, healing intermittent massage with every movement. By reducing inflammation and relieving pressure, GenuTrain® A3 braces accelerate the healing process. The soft knit fabric is extra stretchy and machine-washable in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit. The fabric is breathable to keep sweat away from your body. You won’t find a more comfortable brace.
Pain won’t get in the way of life
Live an active lifestyle without letting chronic knee pain slow you down, with GenuTrain® A3 knee braces and supports by Bauerfeind.
- Soft knit fabric – Keeps moisture away from the body and machine-washable on the gentle cycle (which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit) so it’s easy to care for.
- Soft hollow of the knee – Enhanced wearing comfort.
- Expansion zone – In the calf area, makes the support easier to put on.
- Corrective guide – Keeps the knee cap stable and centered for stability without loss of mobility.
- Massage pads – Comforting soft stimulating nubs provide pain relief.
Medial meniscus tear