Based on European shoe sizes. Insole sizes are classified as slim for females and wide for Males.
A flexible aid for pain relief
Unlike conventional orthopedic foot orthoses, the ErgoPad® redux heel 2 is coated with polyurethane soft foam. This makes it flexible, thin and soft. The PU soft foam’s excellent cushioning properties work with the special synthetic core to relieve the painful heel area with every step you take. A tear-shaped notch in the core under the heel absorbs the impact when you take a step. The fan design on the sole side of this notch relieves the inflamed fascia and tissue structure that is causing the heel pain. This allows the inflammation to subside.
Corrects misalignment and stimulates the muscle
ErgoPad® redux heel 2 supports the longitudinal and transverse arches, returning the foot to a natural position. This prevents inappropriate mechanical stress on the heel bone. In addition, the sensorimotor spots incorporated into the PU surface stimulate the muscles and therefore also support the foot arches.
- Heel pain and talagia (plantar fasciitis)
- Arch decreased/splay foot
- Pes valgus
- Hollow foot, mild and moderate severity
- Knee joint/back pain
- Depending on the severity of the foot, knee or back deformity.
Mode of action
- Cushions the foot, particularly in the heel area, and supports flattened or heavily strained foot arches
- Relieves the inflamed fascia and tissue structure on the sole side
- Synthetic foot orthosis with a low construction height
- Specially shaped orthotic core
- High-quality polyurethane coating
Construction of the Foot Orthosis:
- The notch in the heel area and soft cushioning in this zone ensure rapid pain relief
- The fan-shaped extension of the notch relieves the sensitive fascia and tissue layer
- The foot orthosis supports the longitudinal arch, thereby reducing sunken foot arches, one of the causes of heel pain
- The heel ring with a slight cup-shape stabilizes your step and reduces further irritation in the painful area
- For heel pain and calcaneal spurs
- Suitable for everyday use, at work and during leisure time
High-quality and durable materials mean that the foot orthoses remain serviceable even after prolonged use – but this does fundamentally depend on the load. We recommend that the functional properties should be checked regularly (after a maximum of 6 months).
Cleaning Instructions :
The surfaces can be wiped clean using a mild cleaner/disinfectant (apart from leather top covers).
Do not expose to direct heat (heater, direct sunlight)