HOW CAN I PREVENT GOLFER'S ELBOW?
One of the most common injuries is Golf elbow, also called medial epicondylitis or lateral epicondylitis. Due to the inflammation of the elbow ligament stretching to the forearm and wrist, there is a shooting pain in the inside of the elbow. We recommend using the Sports Elbow Strap or Sport Elbow Support and the Sports Wrist Strap to prevent Golfer's elbow as it provides support to the tendon muscles and stability to the forearm while swinging that shot.
If you are suffering from Golf elbow, we recommend using EpiTrain elbow brace as it provides medical-compression and active stabilisation to the elbow. You can also use the EpiPoint which provides targeted compression to the pain points, relieving Golf elbow pain.
HOW TO TREAT A GOLFER'S ELBOW INJURYWe recommend visiting a physiotherapist for treatment and advice on treating common tennis elbow injuries. They may recommend the following treatments.
- Utilise the RICE method: Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation to relieve the pain caused by Golfer's elbow. A good physiotherapist can assist with the recovery, however prevention is always better than cure.
- Tendinitis. Rarely does this condition require surgery. It can generally be treated using a combination of anti-inflammatory medications (such as ibuprofen) and exercise. A corticosteroid injection may also be used
- Physiotherapy can aid in normalisation of cervical joint function and upper limb range of motion.
- Play it safe: Consult a doctor if you experience unusually intense and persistent tendonitis pain.
BEST BRACES FOR TENNIS ELBOW
An elbow brace for severe and chronic elbow pain such as tennis elbow or tennis elbow.
The EpiTrain elbow brace offers scientifically targeted support to relieve symptoms of tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow.
The brace supports your elbow’s natural movement without impacting mobility.
Two stabilising pads are built into the brace to provide a massaging effect to the inflamed area for pain relief.
Adjustable strap to increase compression for when it's needed most.
- Same version for right and left
- 3D Airknit technology provides breathable, moisture-wicking comfort
- Anatomically shaped for a secure fit and freedom of movement
- Reduced compression at edges to help blood flow
An elbow strap to support and relieve tendon pain such as golf and tennis elbow.
The EpiPoint elbow strap has been engineered for targeted relief of the elbow tendon.
The support fastens around the forearm with an adjustable band that lets you set the level of compression. This encourages oxygen and nutrients within the lower arm for healing and pain relief.
- Elastic adjustable band allows dynamic pressure adjustment
- The red warning section indicates excessive pressure
- The same version for right and left
- Universal sizing