HOW CAN I RELIEVE PAIN FROM AN AC JOINT SEPARATION?
The shoulder joint is formed through the unity of 3 bones: the collarbone, shoulder blade arm bone. An AC joint separation occurs when collarbone separates from the shoulder blade, usually due to a fall on the area or from direct trauma (e.g. contact sports). Typical symptoms include pain and swelling around the joint, limited range of movement and instability.
Bauerfeind’s high-quality braces and supports are designed with medical-grade compression to target the symptoms that are associated with AC joint separation. The soft knit delivers the ultimate comfort and has supports embedded to provide an intermittent massage effect for improved circulation. This added support will help to stabilise your joint for optimal protection to help you recover with as minimal limitations to every day activities as possible.
HOW TO TREAT PAIN CAUSED BY AC JOINT SEPARATION
View this post on Instagram
Sergio Ramos sure knows how to take good care of his shoulder! We spy a Bauerfeind OmoTrain shoulder brace - suits you well Sergio 👍🏻⚽ Who’s your favourite to win the World Cup final this coming Monday - France 🇫🇷 or Croatia 🇭🇷 ? #bauerfeind #bauerfeindaustralia #sydney #sydneycbd #motionislife #bestincompression #thisiscompression #realcompression #omotrain #sergioramos #ramos #soccer #worldcup2018 #worldcup #spain #france #croatia #shoulders #sport #active
BEST SHOULDER BRACES FOR AC JOINT SEPARATION
A shoulder brace for the relief of injured or strained shoulders. Provides stability for the shoulder joint.
The Omotrain guides and centres the arm in the socket so the shoulder maintains proper natural movement, without impacting your mobility. Strapping runs across back and hips, so it won't impinge upon the chest area. The OmoTrain can be worn on either the left or right shoulder.
- Soft knit fabric – Breathable knit is comfortable to wear, gentle on your skin and keeps moisture away from the body. It is machine washable in the gentle cycle.
- Viscoelastic soft pad – Massaging nubs reduce swelling and relieve pain in the soft tissue.
- High elasticity – Makes it easy to put the shoulder support on and take it off.
- Strap system – Secures the brace to your body and centres the shoulder for stability and pain relief.
- Pressure-reduced edges – Less compression at the edges for an optimal and comfortable fit that improves circulation.
- The special chest-free wearing system – leaves the chest area free and does not restrict breathing for excellent wearing comfort.