HOW CAN I RELIEVE PAIN IN THE ARCH OF MY FEET?
Arch pain is a common foot concern among runners, athletes and those who stand on their feet all day. Your foot arch plays an important role in shock absorption, weight bearing, ensuring balance and adapting to changes in the surface you are walking on. Arch pain can be felt in the ball and heel of your foot and may be more intense when you have just woken up in the morning.
Bauerfeind’s high-quality insoles with medical-grade supports target the symptoms of arch to provide optimal pain relief and protection. Made with high-quality polyurethane foam, our insoles offer optimal cushioning and flexibility to help you stand or walk around for longer.
HOW TO TREAT PAIN CAUSED BY ARCH PAIN
- Rest. Give your feet plenty of rest to help ease the stress and tension being put on it
- Insoles and correct footwear. Orthotics and shoes with good support and cushioning will be highly beneficial
- Allied Health Professional Treatment. Your physiotherapist or podiatrist may prescribe you with specific stretching and strengthening exercises
- Anti-inflammatory medicines. Medications may be prescribed by your doctor to ease pain and inflammation
- Severe or persistent should be investigated by your doctor or podiatrist.
Play it safe: Consult a doctor if you experience unusually intense and persistent arch pain.