HOW CAN I RELIEVE PAIN AND DISCOMFORT CAUSED BY ITB SYNDROME?
ITB syndrome is an overuse injury that arises through repeated trauma around the thigh. It is the most common cause of “Runner’s Knee” and can affect many long-term runners. Those who are susceptible to ITB syndrome don’t have proper running biomechanics due to underlying muscular imbalances, ground that is run on and/or fatigue. Bauerfeind’s high-quality supports or braces with medical-grade compression that is designed to provide instant pain relief and target any structural imbalances. Our knit material and special viscoelastic cushioned pads make for the most comfortable brace you will ever wear to complement your recovery process. A good brace for ITB Syndrome includes the GenuTrain P3, which provides relief for pain and misalignment of the kneecap.
HOW TO TREAT ITB SYNDROME?
- Most people with ITB syndrome start to feel better within a few weeks of pain onset
- Find out what was the cause and work to correct your running and landing technique
- Do stretching and strengthening exercises of the hip, knee and gluteal muscles. Your doctor can recommend a physical therapist to teach you what to do.
- Severe or persistent pain should be investigated by your doctor.
View this post on Instagram
After premium supports and braces? 👉 We have a retail store in Sydney, Australia. Or, you can visit us online to view our whole range 🙌 (link in bio). . . . . . . #bauerfeindaustralia #motionislife #fitness #supports #braces #shoulder #pain #sports #australia #sydney #retail #bauerfeind #comfort #workout #wrist #knee #brace #shop #insoles #compressions #germanmade #german #design #gym #instapic #sportsware #bauerfeind
Best Braces For Iliotibial Band Syndrome
An knee brace for arthritis designed especially for active seniors who need support of complex, chronic arthritic knee pain.
If you suffer from osteoarthritis or degenerative knee pain, the clinically developed GenuTrain A3 knee brace can provide pain relief and targeted support for your knee joint. It is also suitable to treat minor meniscal strains and micro-tears.
- 3D Airknit technology provides breathable, moisture-wicking comfort.
- Expansion zone in the calf area makes it easier to put on.
- Anatomically shaped for a secure fit and freedom of movement.
An award-winning knee brace that provides targeted support for pain relief and stabilisation of the knee.
If your knee is weak, swollen, painful or recovering from an injury, the Bauerfeind GenuTrain knee brace will help provide you with relief and stability.
- Integrated donning aid allows you to easily put on the knee brace
- Soft hollow of the knee for enhanced wearing comfort
- Three-dimensional active knit for an ideal fit and optimal neuromuscular joint stabilization
- Omega pad improves neuromuscular joint stabilization
- Meniscus wings to help relieve meniscus pain
- Hoffa pads provide pressure relief
- Fits either leg the same version can be used for right and left
- Moisture wicking fabric for all day comfort
An advanced knee brace for pain and misalignment of the kneecap, often caused by injury related to sports
The GenuTrain P3 is ideal for pain caused by misalignment of the kneecap (patellar lateralisation), femoropatellar pain syndrome (anterior knee pain), ACL and MCL injury or pain associated with patellar tip syndrome. Unique 3D weave is breathable, moisture wicking and provides all day comfort.
- Muscle-relaxing pad – Reduces sideways pulling of the kneecap to further reduce pain and relax the muscles with soothing massage
- Corrective guide – Stops your kneecap from drifting outward to relieve discomfort and help healing without loss of mobility.
- Patella cover – Counteracts the tilting of the patella.
- Corrective strap – can be individually adjusted for optimal kneecap control.
- Pad wing – Proximal extension as far as the vastus medialis muscle, and improved proprioception.
- Ring-shaped soft pad – Surrounds the kneecap to center it for stability.
- Wedge-shaped Hoffa soft pads – Two pressure points on the pad relieve strain on the area below the knee, which can frequently cause pain.
Relief for acute pain caused by advanced meniscus tearing, arthritis, instability or MCL injury.
The hinged knee brace was engineered using Bauerfeind’s gradient compression, lateral joint splints and a viscoelastic pad to provide active protection of the knee.
The joint splints guide the knee, providing lateral movement support while keeping the area stable. This improves sensorimotor function for maximum movement control.
- Three-dimensional fabric – Automatically conforms to the body’s natural shape for ideal fit and optimal joint stabilisation.
- Adjustable straps – Lets you control the amount of pressure for a better fit and right amount of support
- Joint side bars – Straps connect directly to side bars for superior stability in the knee and surrounding area.
- Viscoelastic pads – Provides a massage effect during movement.
- Soft knit fabric – Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body.
- Reduced pressure at the edges – Prevents constriction.