Bauerfeind VenoTrain compression
socks are designed to provide long term
comfort and great looks.
Compression socks for business
VenoTrain compression socks are quick and easy to put on thanks to their highly elastic soft Lycra fibers. The anatomically shaped heel and instep area and the wide supportive band ensure a pleasant and secure fit. VenoTrain flight socks come in a timeless, discreetly ribbed design and are available in several colors, so you can choose the appropriate one for any official occasion.
Suitable for both men and women. VenoTrain compression flight socks are ideally for people who work on their feet and frequent travelers looking for long lasting and quality compression socks.
Who needs compression socks?
If you are under 40 you might be thinking that there is need for you to wear compression socks. Most people think this type of sock is for the elderly or with people suffering a chronic medical condition like Lymphedema. This is not true, there are a variety of reasons that people of all ages may need to use high quality compression socks. For example several reasons might be that:
- you walk and stand still for longer periods of time – for example while you are working
- you sit still for longer periods of time, for example when you are working, flying or driving
- you might be pregnant or suffer with swelling in legs and feet
- you have problems with varicose veins
You can see that there are plenty of reasons that you might need to use a high quality compression sock.
3D Measurement BODYTRONIC® 600
The next generation of measurement technology
The Bodytronic 600 digital measurement system measures the legs up to the hips as well as knees and ankles. A 3D model of your body is instantly generated by the system coupled with numerous measurement data forms the basis of a 99.8% accurate reading and product size selection. The BODYTRONIC 600 offers
- Accuracy: Manual measurement errors are avoided
- Efficiency: Measurement and generation of the 3D model happen at the same time: under a minute
- Non-contact: The body is measured by projecting beams of light
If you are in Sydney come by our flagship store and experience this cutting edge technology with our premium products.