Bauerfeind® German engineered braces and supports
Bauerfeind: Premium materials. Precise craftsmanship. Superior performance.
Germany is world renowned for its legacy of quality engineering, excellent craftsmanship, high calibre skills and attention to detail. German design and engineering is the source of many of the world’s most high-performance products, from cars to consumer technologies.
All Bauerfeind braces and supports are made in Germany, with an unrivaled commitment to excellence that is the driving force behind everything we do.
Bauerfeind products are made of soft woven knit material so they’re breathable. The anatomical fit feels like a natural extension of the body for flexible stability that won’t interfere with your movements. Our braces deliver just the right amount of compression via our proprietary soft knit fabric. Our supports provide a therapeutic massage that stimulates circulation and muscle recovery.
LIVE AN ACTIVE LIFE
Whether it is your ankles, knees, back, elbows, wrists, hands or shoulders that hurt, Bauerfeind helps:
- Reduce pain and swelling
- Provide support and stability where you need it
- Aide the healing process
- Restore function and motion
Feel the rejuvenating relief from aches and pains and see how Bauerfeind braces and supports feel and perform compared with other products on the market.
Bauerfeind® Innovation Center
Pushing performance to the limits
The Bauerfeind Innovation Center is where the best minds in sports, medicine, physical therapy and science collaborate to continuously enhance braces and supports.
With unique insights and unconventional thinking, we find new, different and better ways to relieve pain, provide stability and restore motion. Through an ongoing cycle of research, exploration, and product line development, ideas that begin as a discovery in our labs become the standard for helping people live fulfilling, active lives at any age.
Bauerfeind products are made of soft woven knit material so they’re breathable. The anatomical fit feels like a natural extension of the body for flexible stability that won’t interfere with your movements.
PRECISE FIT TECHNOLOGY
Our innovators use advanced technology and scienctific research to develop our products:
- Anatomical fit: Conforms to your body, for physiologically correct support
- Body contoured: Doesn’t restrict your movement or cause discomfort
- Two-way stretch: Greater muscle stability
- Proper support: Improves circulation and reduces pain and inflammation
- Large selection of sizes: Specially designed to accommodate most body types
Our knit material is one-of-a-kind. The fabric is comfortable, durable and machine-washable – unlike neoprene and other materials. Our products are designed for extreme comfort when worn for long periods of activity: you can exercise, work and play in our braces and supports.
WHY IS OUR REVOLUTIONARY KNIT MATERIAL BETTER THAN NEOPRENE AND OTHER FABRICS?
- Breathability: Air easily flows through to eliminate heat buildup for a cooling effect.
- Skin friendly: Bauerfeind knit is hypoallergenic, so it won’t irritate the skin.
- Comfortable fit: No bunching, pinching, slipping, rolling or constricting.
- Anti-odour: Draws moisture away from the skin to reduce perspiration.
- Machine washable: Use the gentle cycle with cold water and air-dry it – it’s durable and long-lasting.
- Simple: Easy to put on and take off.
HELPING TOP ATHLETES PERFORM THEIR BEST
Bauerfeind products set the standard for the global athletic community. World- class athletes in many professional sports around the world depend on Bauerfeind braces and supports to help them perform at their peak every day.
Our sports medicine doctors, physical therapists and sports trainers ensure our braces and supports are professional quality and meet the high standards required by world class competitors. Pro athletes in sports from football and basketball through to Olympians in various arenas use Bauerfeind braces and supports. In fact many professional basketball teams use Bauerfeind products.
Since 2002, Bauerfeind has been present at the Summer and Winter Olympic Games with a service team on hand for the athletes from all participating nations.